Park hotel serenity within the city
The dynamicly shaped structure has a strong and recognizable main entrance carved into the main building form. The warm wood cladding in the entrance creates an excellent contrast for the delicate glass façade of the building. The hotel itself consists of two parts and the restructured section is displayed behind the new building mass in the picture.
- Investment opportunity of approx. 30 million euros
- Located in the immediate vicinity of the Oulu city center, next to the Hupisaaret Islands
- The tourist attractions in the area include the greenhouses of the city gardens, an arboretum and the Northern Ostrobothnia Museum
- Number of floors: 8
- Total floor space area: 10,400 m2
- Number of hotel rooms: 200