Welcome to the ICT company brunch event, held in Oulu University LeaF premises, to explore the equipment and methodical know-how possibilities suitable for use in research and business life.
We are guided to the theme by the top experts from the data business field:
- Industry Professor Mika Ruokonen, a digital business professional with extensive experience in data and artificial intelligence, digital media, e-commerce, digital marketing, and software solutions
- Medical Technology Professor Tapio Seppänen, a pioneer in the development of data analysis, algorithms, and applications related to human measurement.
Please join, if you are interested in finding out
- What kind of data about human behaviors and interactions can be collected?
- What do you need to know when developing data-based products and services?
- How to develop new data-based products and services together with human science researcher networks?
The event will be held in Finnish, and it is free of charge for the participants.
We offer brunch on-site for participating companies.
Please register by Friday, September 23rd.
Time: Thu 29.09.2022 at 08:45 – 12:00
Place: LeaF research infrastructure, University of Oulu / Zoom remote connection
More information: Ihmistieteiden datasta liiketoimintaa? | Oulun yliopisto