Are you considering expanding your company operations outside of Finland? With travel to and from Japan returning to the levels that were seen pre-pandemic, there are plenty of exciting business opportunities available in the country, including:
- The chance to implement solutions that aid Japan’s digital and green transition;
- New opportunities in space and defence technologies;
- Potential openings in the health and well-being markets.
More details about market opportunities in Japan can be found on the Team Finland website.
BusinessOulu, in partnership with Business Finland Japan, is offering ICTOulu members the chance to participate in CEATEC (Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies) this autumn in the Chiba Prefecture (about 40km from Tokyo to the south-east). This event, which takes place between the 17th-20th October 2023, is one of the biggest advanced technology fairs in Asia. For more than 20 years, they have been attracting lots of domestic and international companies looking to showcase the most innovative and cutting-edge products, solutions and services.
If your company is interested in exhibiting at CEATEC, there is a possibility to join BusinessOulu’s shared booth at the Finland pavilion.
What can be offered to participating companies:
- One shared booth or small Kiosk package stand each;
- Booth design and construction;
- Practical support both in the run-up to and during CEATEC;
- Travel information about Japan and information relating to CEATEC;
- Accompanied by BusinessOulu’s Takako Uchida (who is a native Japanese speaker).
What is expected from participating companies:
The following must be covered by each company that wishes to join BusinessOulu at CEATEC:
- All travel costs (e.g. flights, public transporation, accommodation, etc.) and your own costs in Japan (e.g. food, souvenirs, etc.).
- International and domestic delivery costs for company materials;
- Your own marketing material (e.g. business cards, flyers, give-away goods, etc.).
If your company is interested in this unique opportunity to take part in CEATEC:
- Please ensure that you have read the e-Invitation in full, as this includes further information such as additional benefits for participating companies and a planned schedule.
- Contact Takako Uchida from BusinessOulu (Coordinator, International Affairs, Japan) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for participation registration is Monday 12th June 2023.