Join #TeamNOKIA to create the technology that helps the world act together!
Many are aware that Nokia has a significant R&D and production site here in Oulu. They are actively recruiting and constantly looking for tech professionals with varied focuses. This time Mobile Networks – Radio Frequency Unit has asked for a recruitment highlight – have a look!
📡 About NOKIA
NOKIA has been committed to innovation with the aim of tackling the challenges of an ever-changing world. Today we are operating across over 100 countries with 100,000 employees and growing.
We believe the best way to predict the future is to create it. Your career here in NOKIA will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
📻 About RF (Radio Frequency) Unit
Did you know NOKIA is the leader in the development and deployment of 5G?
We create networks and technologies to bring together whole societies, businesses, and even smart cities! Thanks to what we do in NOKIA RF (Radio Frequency), the telecommunication providers can offer a wide range of services to their customers. Thanks to us you can use different apps on your mobile, and you can have video calls with your friends and family, anywhere!
In the RF Unit, we are taking care of constant development of radio products. Our vision is to deliver best-in-class Radio Frequency products on time to meet the market needs.
Would you like to see how the technology and telecom future evolves? Our Radio Frequency organization is looking for new experts to join our team!
👇 Here are the open positions that may become your next role:
- ✔️ BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Software Engineering or similar experience with C++ and software design.
- ✔️ Ability to break problems down into small chunks and create tasks to drive them to completion.
- ✔️ Ability to investigate/debug and active in generating better/new ways of working.
- ✔️ Flexible mindset and a focus on the customer.
- ✔️ Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- ➕ Knowledge of 3GPP standards and radio technologies, RF measurements and equipment, eCPRI interface.
- ➕ Experience in scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- ➕ Experience in continuous integration, Jenkins, GIT/Gerrit and Robot Framework.
What we offer:
💸 Competitive compensation package that is aligned with the market trends.
🏘️ Hybrid workplace that gives greater choice and more flexibility over our people’s work and private life.
🚴 Health and wellbeing benefits in close co-operation with NOKIA’s own local occupational healthcare center and gym.
🧭 Communities and mentorship programs where you will be empowered whether it be mental health or career path topics. You can also join our dance classes, fitness programs, or cycling teams!
🥇 Rewarding plans: Our flexible and fair performance-driven rewarding program reflects NOKIA’s values our employees. NOKIA follows a pay-for-performance philosophy which rewards employees with proven performance.
👩🎤 Highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture: NOKIA has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most #Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- #GenderEquality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace #Pride Global Benchmark
- #LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation.
At NOKIA, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Join #TeamNOKIA and let’s change the world together!