Do you want to become an International House Oulu ambassador?
You can promote and improve your skills and build a strong professional network.
We want Oulu to be an internationally attractive place to work, study, carry out research, and invest in. How about you? Do you want to be part of the International House Oulu network and get new opportunities?
International House Oulu aims to provide a comprehensive range of services for international people as a one-stop venue to enhance everyone’s life effectively.
Our ambassador programme is intended for international employees, researchers, and students. Four ambassadors will start with this programme in April, and it will last until the end of the year 2023.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an international person living in Oulu.
- You have been here for at least one year and are going to stay at least for one more year – or preferably forever.
- You have an interest in and understanding of blogging or vlogging, writing and producing social media content.
You have an outgoing personality, enjoy your life in Oulu, and are eager to promote it.
What are your tasks?
The main tasks are to represent and promote Oulu and International House Oulu on several websites, social media and in seminars.
- 1 blog post on our website
- 3 social media posts
- Networking event on April 26th (4–8 pm)
- + 2 other live events / webinars
Your reward will be paid as a gift card. It is a 100-euro gift voucher for any Osuuskauppa Arina place of business.
How to apply?
Tell us about yourself and your ideas for the International House Oulu ambassador programme. Write your story and include a short video. We’d also like to hear your answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to become an International House Oulu ambassador?
- What kind of skills can you offer to support our planned promotional efforts?
- What do you like best about Oulu and how would you promote it?
- What could be the top five reasons why you would recommend moving to Oulu?
Send your application by April 3rd 2023 via email: annakaisa.vaaraniemi(a)businessoulu.com
If you have any questions, please contact annakaisa.vaaraniemi(a)businessoulu.com or + 358 40 182 9071.