Meet employers, start networking, learn the best tips and tricks with the job hunt, and find yourself a new position at the super-interesting MegaMatchmaking recruitment event.
MegaMatchmaking is one of the biggest recruitment events in Finland. Last year, 2 000 jobseekers participated in the event. This year, we’re renovating the event – making it even bigger and more aesthetic. We will offer a varied programme in Finnish and English on two stages.
Save the date: MegaMatchmaking will take place at Oulun Tullisali, (Tyrnäväntie 16) on 14 September from 9–15. The event is free of charge. Come and join us!
There is a free bus service from the centre of Oulu to the event.
The programme is in Tullisali:
Stage 1 (in Finnish)
- Jobseeker’s pitfalls and greatest successes – how to convince a recruiter: Pia Klemetti, career coach
- Career tips from an experienced recruiter: Saana Rossi, career influencer
- Career opportunities in Oulu region, now and in the future: Mari Rautiainen, Head of Employment Services
- Job opportunities by industry
Stage 2 (in English)
- The importance of Networking & personal branding: Lukumanu Inddrisu, Strategic Business Developer
- Understanding the working culture – What makes Finland and Finns different: Paul Fairchild, Training Coordinator
- What kind of employees Finland needs: Pia Klemetti, Executive Career Crafter
The programme and list of presenters will be updated during the summertime.
Look the companies which are also hiring English speaking employees: megamatchmaking.fi/en/etusivu/
Also stop by:
Career café – You can chat with experts with a wide range of topics including career choice, EURES (job search abroad and for foreigners looking for work in Finland), training advice, career guidance, entrepreneurship and start-up funding, and services for immigrants.
CV photoshoot – There will also be a CV photoshoot desk where jobseekers can have a professional photograph taken for their CV (free of charge).
The event is organised by BusinessOulu and the TE-Office of North Ostrobothnia.